This 45-minute, interactive webinar will focus on challenges facing truck manufacturers:
- Fuel Economy — how to increase fuel efficiency by using AHSS steels at reduced thicknesses, for both reduced weights and reduced steel costs.
- Payload — achieve higher carrying capacities by using stronger steels.
- Safety — leverage AHSS-specific crash stimulations to explore innovative new designs for increased protection for operators, EV batteries, and hydrogen tanks.
- Driving Performance — select the appropriate AHSS steel to provide you the formability and flangeability needed for new part geometries for increased structural stiffness.
- Quality — achieve long-lasting and simplified (consolidated) component designs, with high manufacturing repeatability, via advanced AHSS forming simulations.
- Sustainability (Electrification) — meet the challenges of electric truck platforms with new, AHSS-based component designs.
Join us for insights and inspirations for your projects.